Caribbean Stud Poker
General rules of Caribbean Stud Poker in Royale Palms CasinoS
- The Dealer deals five cards to each player and to him/herself (the dealer’s fifth card is face up).
- Once the dealing is over, the players take their cards and decide whether to fold, play or exchange the cards.
- If the player decides to fold, they will lose their Ante.
- If the player decides to play, they shall make a bet (twice as much as the Ante).
- If the player decides to exchange the cards, the dealer exchanges the cards in turns, starting from the 1st box. 1 card is exchanged for 1 Ante. 2 cards are exchanged for 2 Antes.
- Once the players have made up their minds, the dealer opens his/her cards.
- For the game to continue, the dealer must have an Ace-King or higher combination.
- If the dealer does not have an Ace-King or a higher combination, the dealer announces “No game”. The Bets are lost and not paid whilst only the Antes are paid.
- If the dealer has an Ace-King or higher combination, the dealer announces it and starting from the box on the right, opens each player’s cards and individually compares each player’s cards with his/her own.
- Pays the Bet and the Ante if the player’s hand is higher than the dealer’s hand;
- Takes away the Bet and the Ante if the player’s hand is lower than the dealer’s hand;
- Leaves the Bet and the Ante as they are if the player’s hand is equal to the dealer’s, a “Stand off” is announced.
Please ask the gaming staff for more information about the rules.