General rules of Roulette in Royale Palms CasinoS
The players place bets on the layout and the dealer spins the wheel (throws the ball, which should rotate at least 3 times), the ball hits the winning number, and the dealer pays the winning bets. The bets and the corresponding payouts are as follows:
- Straight up – a single number bet, paid 35:1;
- Split – a bet on two adjoining numbers, paid 17:1;
- Street – a bet on a bet on three numbers on a single vertical line, paid 11:1;
- Corner – a bet on four numbers in a square layout; paid 8:1;
- Six-line – a bet on six numbers in two adjoining vertical columns, paid 5:1;
- Column – a bet on the horizontal line of twelve numbers; paid 2:1;
- Dozen – a bet on twelve numbers (1-12, 13-24, 25-36), paid 2:1;
- Even Chances – a bet on the colour of the winning number (red/black), it being even/odd, it being low (1-18) or high (19-36) numbers; paid 1:1.
- When the ball lands in zero (“0”, the green pocket), the bets on low, high, even, odd, red and black numbers, columns and dozens lose.
Please ask the gaming staff to find out more about the rules.